Re: [Evolution] Evolution places quoted text in a table, when replying sometimes

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 16:56 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
There are some preferences which
make it less annoying/frequent - but it never goes away.

How unfortunate. Maybe a benevolent sole will one day bestow upon us a
less troublesome composer in Evolution.

pressing delete until the I'm sure that it is gone or right clicking the
table and choosing the delete table option;

You can get the @*(^$*&@*( table to delete?  I frequently can only get
most of the @*^*&$( @*(&^$(&*@ ( thing to go away.

I find that if I place the cursor after the "...Foo Bar wrote:", then
press ctrl+shift+end, then delete, the table is removed. Or you can use
the right-click menu option that I noted earlier.