Re: [Evolution] IMAP and mail filters

On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 22:46 +0200, Antono Vasiljev wrote:
On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 09:31 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

Also, does moving a message by hand (i.e. not using a filter) work as
expected - i.e. the message is copied and the original message is marked
as deleted?

Yes. It works perfectly. Server stores \Deleted flag and message moved.

OK. The bottom line is this, it works for everyone else - it certainly
works properly for me and I have a mixture of server side filtering and
Evo filtering and am using Dovecot as an IMAP server.  The only
difference is that you are using 2.32.2 and I'm on 2.32.1.

I solved this when switched to IMAP+. It properly stores \DELETED flag
while simple IMAP looses it for some reason when i moving around
folders.

Not sure where is problem.
Dovecot Version: 1:1.2.12-1ubuntu8

That's interesting to know. You should perhaps report it to Bugzilla in
case it's something that needs fixing.

poc