Re: [Evolution] IMAP and mail filters

On Fri, 2011-02-11 at 23:44 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

So the problem is that evolution makes COPY instead of MOVE.

There is no MOVE operation in IMAP, only COPY and DELETE. And of course
DELETE means "mark as Deleted". That's why the message still appears to
be in the Inbox (though it should be marked as deleted).

Ok. I switched off "Show deleted messages" and I see copy of your
message in both mailing list folder and inbox. So porobably problem is
"Evolution do not deletes" "moved" messages.

Expunge doesn't help :( Any advice for debugging?

--
xmpp:self antono info
gopher://antono.info/