Re: [Evolution] IMAP and mail filters

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 00:11 +0200, Antono Vasiljev wrote:
Expunge doesn't help :( Any advice for debugging?
In what way "doesn't help"?  Does an expunge actually remove the
messages marked as deleted?  If not, are there any error messages?

I suppose no messages was marked as deleted so expunge does not help
keep my inbox clean from already filtered messages.

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Why_do_my_mail_filters_not_work.3F

Have you considered that another client might be reading your mail? This
can happen with some mailbox checkers, and the effect is that messages
are not considered \Unseen and hence are not filtered automatically.

In any case, you can log filter actions to see what's happening. See
http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_see_what_my_filters_are_doing.3F

poc