Re: [Evolution] OT: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS Alpha release

On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 16:42 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
All those people CC'ing me fill my personal inbox just to make me read
their messages twice (once in my inbox, once in the mailing list
folder).

It's not hard for you to remove the "duplicates" if you want to.

But if someone didn't get the message at all, it's much harder for them
to compensate for that. That's why it's polite to err on the side of
inclusion.

--
dwmw2