Re: [Evolution] Can't expunge trash

On Sun, 2010-08-22 at 15:24 +0900, grasshopper wrote:
I've noticed that a lot of folders lack a .sbd??

There's only a .sbd when the folder contains subfolders, i.e. if you
folder foo with no subfolders, you'll see only the file
'foo' (containing the messages in mbox format). If you then create the
folder foo/bar within Evolution, you'll see a new directory foo.sbd
containing a file bar in mbox format.

Many thanks.  grasshopper
|Bit+b                     |Kde                      |
|Bit+b.cmeta               |Kde.cmeta                |
|Bit+b.ibex.index          |Kde.ibex.index           |

This is not a listing I can understand since I don't know how you
produced it. Just type

$ ls ~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.sbd

and send the output, like I said.

poc