Re: [Evolution] Can't expunge trash

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 15:13 +0900, grasshopper wrote:
Good afternoon,

I've had this problem since updating to SUSE LINUX 11.2 two or three
weeks ago, I think.

Error storing '~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox/OpenSuSe (mbox)': Summary
and folder mismatch, even after a sync

If I use 'evolution --force-shutdown' then reopen Evolution, and expunge
trash it empties, but once I go to the OpenSuSe account then back to
trash, the mail is back again. There are now 3,610 mail in trash

I only have the problem with the OpenSuSE account. I have searched
online but nothing works for me.  I am not an expert so would really
appreciate any help.

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_an_error_.22Summary_and_folder_mismatch.2C_even_after_a_sync.22.3F

poc