Re: [Evolution] Sig placement

I just wanted to say I find it amusing that my original question about a
small feature in evolution led to this fascinating discussion about
internet behavior and best practices.

I work in the field of medicine and I have to concur with the below. I
work with doctors (PLURAL!) who have assistants whose sole job is to
make PRINTOUTS of every email that they receive, and then transcribe
hand-written responses back into their email clients for them. I have to
conform my email practices into the environment in which I operate.

(PS: sorry for the top-posting, heh)
-

Benjamin May
Sr. Research Analyst