Re: [Evolution] Alternative to Evolution's trash handling
- From: Philippe LeCavalier <support plecavalier com>
- To: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Alternative to Evolution's trash handling
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:07:42 -0400
On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 11:30 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On 09/29/2009 10:56 AM, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> What about a move to trash allure? Seems like that might satisfy Everyone's concern...Sometimes the technically correct choice isn't always practical;-)
You'll have to explain that. I don't know what you mean by "trash allure".
Just make the Trash folder act like the search folders. So you're keeping the mark for deletion style but a copy(linkto the msg) is visible in the "Trash" folder. This way you're not changing any protocol or technology applied, your just playing with the way deleted messages are seen...just a thought.
] [Thread Prev