Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 11:11 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 23:26 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
It's not as easy to use as it should be (e.g. there
doesn't seem to be a way to get a direct URL for the Evo section
rather than the whole of Gnome), but it's what we've got.

      Hi,
I'm wondering, what do you mean with this? Something like having a
direct URL to file an Evolution bug, or to see bugs filled under
Evolution?

I mean when I tell me to file a BZ report for some Evo problem, I have
to give them the general Gnome BZ URL and hope they can find the right
page. There isn't a specific URL for filing a new Evo bug.

poc