Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 10:04 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I mean when I tell me to file a BZ report for some Evo problem, I have
to give them the general Gnome BZ URL and hope they can find the right
page. There isn't a specific URL for filing a new Evo bug.

This one seems to work for me, or I miss something obvious here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution

Note there are more products in evo family, like evolution-data-server.
But the sorting to proper product depends on developers and bug squad,
so no big deal to file under evo also eds bugs, they will be moved
elsewhere if necessary.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan