Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 20:06 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 19:56 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
There is an outstanding request (from many years ago) for
user-configurable keyboard shortcuts, which for some reason never seem
to get any attention from the devels. I guess once they do that then a
customizable icon bar (which Firefox and Thunderbird already have)
would be next.

See my previous comments on this:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2009-August/msg00149.html

With Bonobo finally out of the way, you'll get the configurable keyboard
shortcuts in 2.29.1, and customizable toolbars are now feasible (but not
yet a priority -- we've got some bigger fish to fry first).

Also, I and I think most of the other developers -do- read the list.  We
just tend to refrain from participating in the same tired old arguments
about email etiquette and how the project is going down the tubes.

That's comforting, as long as people don't get the idea that BZ is
redundant. Remember folks: BZ provides a permanent record of bug reports
and responses. It's not as easy to use as it should be (e.g. there
doesn't seem to be a way to get a direct URL for the Evo section rather
than the whole of Gnome), but it's what we've got.

That said, a little more reassurance from us that we're still here and
we're listening would not be a bad thing.

True.

poc