Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 06:46 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
Netiquette, schmetiquette.  Though I usually read this list on my work
desktop with evolution, this blackberry MUA and others just don't
support "reply to list". While I agree with your point, the reality is
that you just can't expect that those features are available to people
all of the time. IIRC, the iPhone <3.0 also made it difficult to trim
posts, and did not support reply to list.

Apparently it doesn't support bottom-posting either.

poc