Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 19:56 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
There is an outstanding request (from many years ago) for
user-configurable keyboard shortcuts, which for some reason never seem
to get any attention from the devels. I guess once they do that then a
customizable icon bar (which Firefox and Thunderbird already have)
would be next.

See my previous comments on this:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2009-August/msg00149.html

With Bonobo finally out of the way, you'll get the configurable keyboard
shortcuts in 2.29.1, and customizable toolbars are now feasible (but not
yet a priority -- we've got some bigger fish to fry first).

Also, I and I think most of the other developers -do- read the list.  We
just tend to refrain from participating in the same tired old arguments
about email etiquette and how the project is going down the tubes.

That said, a little more reassurance from us that we're still here and
we're listening would not be a bad thing.

Matthew Barnes