Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 08:16 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:

      * can I reply to one of the recipients by right clicking on
the
        corresponding address field? (No, in this case I must "reply
        all" then remove the other addressees, which is sometimes no
so
        easy.)

I'm not exactly sure what you  mean by "address field" here, but you
can
left-click on any email address in the message, including the ones in
the headers, and Evo will open up a reply to that address.  You can
also
right-click on any address and choose "Send message to..."

Not the same.  "Send message to..." creates a new message to the
address.  "Send reply to.." allows you to reply to one addressee, for
instance a cc address, only.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075