Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 11:36 -0700, MHR wrote:
Interesting - I don't actually belong to too many email discussion
lists, all them are technical, like this one, and all the others
(CentOS, GNOME, rpmforge, OOo) use the reply-to-all as the default.

I belong to a LOT of GNU lists and none of them set reply-to.  I'm on
various kernel lists like linuxppc-embedded, and on other infrastructure
lists like the autofs list, and they don't use reply-to.

I'm on the gtk-devel-list and the desktop-devel-list and they don't use
reply-to.

I'm on various Ubuntu lists like ubuntu-devel-discuss and they don't use
reply-to.

And of course the Evo list.

Actually, I did find one list I subscribe to that does use reply-to: the
busybox mailing list.

But, that's it as far as I can tell from a quick glance through my mail.