Re: [Evolution] Slow Evolution - OWA - Evolution connector

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 16:04 +0000, William John Murray wrote:
2.8.3 has got some performance fixes w.r.t initial folder fetching. If
you have a lot of public/nested folders, you will notice the startup
time reduced considerably with 2.8.3    It is getting released on
Jan-29th.

These fixes have already went in the 2.9.6 version. Some fixes have went
in 2.9.6 for subscribing to another user's calendar issue also.

  Eh? I am using 2.9.6 It is definitely making progress; more stable,
faster. Nothing quantitative, but feels better. BUT:
   the file -> subscribe to others users folders
  menu item has vanished. It never used to work,m but now it has gone.
   How do I do this now?
              Bill

My apologies.
      I just re-compiled 2.9.6 on a second PC, using the same script
as worked on the first. (scp -p ) But in this second PC I have a
'subscribe to others users folder' option. It still gives 'generic
error' though when I try to use it...
          Bill