Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector
- From: Jules Colding <colding omesc com>
- To: pds paulandlesley org
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:09:27 +0200
On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 19:03 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Monday, 11 September, Jules Colding (colding omesc com) wrote:
On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 08:40 -0500, Peter Van Lone wrote:
Is the ability to properly schedule resources on the feature road map?
It is on mine. It is actually fairly close to the top. What are your
I would dearly love this capability as well; as it stands I need to reboot
to Windows on order to schedule a meeting!
However, someone else here mentioned it wasn't possible to do this through
OWA either; is that true? If so I don't see how Connector could do it :-/.
I think this is possible using OWA. WebDAV (OWA) is a "lesser" protocol
than MAPI but likely not that lesser.
] [Thread Prev