[Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector

Is there a way to schedule resources when using the exchange
connector? What happens is that the calendar invitation is sent with
the resouce being listed as an invitee. I am told this is a limitation
of Outlook Web Access ....

apparently when using "LookOut", this is not what happens, and so the
appointment goes on the resource calendar. However, when the resource
is an invitee, then there is noone to accept the invite, so it never
gets to the calendar.

How can I resolve this for an environment where resources are used heavily?

I have some ideas:

1)would Brutus work, since it accesses exchange with MAPI calls? Can
the "brutus plugin" (I've never used it, so I don't know if that's
what it is called) co-exist with the evo exchange connector, or is it
either/or?

2)is there some simple way to script accepting appointments if there
is no conflict? (yes, I know, this would be on the exchange side ...
just wondering maybe someone else has had to do this)

Peter