Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector

On 9/11/06, Jules Colding <colding omesc com> wrote:

It is on mine. It is actually fairly close to the top. What are your
deadline here?

Jules,

I guess I did not really realize until now that you must be the magic
behind Brutus, yes?

Both the server and b-e?

Have you had discussions with the core Evo developers about bringing
Brutus into the evo project officially?

Are you and they working on similar, but parallel, tracks?

I wish that I had coding skills, I would jump in here and help,
because in my estimation the exchange connector is ... not good
enough.

thanx for your work, I am looking forward to having a chance to try
the system out. Do you know of anyone that has built a SUSE package
yet?

Peter