Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 08:40 -0500, Peter Van Lone wrote:
On 9/11/06, Jules Colding <colding omesc com> wrote:
I'm fairly convinced that you need some client side magic as well...

yes, that is my hunch as well ... so then I guess the question becomes
one for the evo developers:

I have a customer (small, about 100 users initially) wanting to move
off of MS Office. They cannot (as they percieve it) use Evo as an
outlook replacement, because of this issue.

Is the ability to properly schedule resources on the feature road map?

It is on mine. It is actually fairly close to the top. What are your
deadline here?

--
  jules