Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector

On 9/12/06, Joe Polcari <Joe savaje com> wrote:

 >From what I understand from my Exchange guy,
 he had to set auto-accept on the resource mailbox.
 It will also auto-reject on scheduling conflicts.

excellent ... that is just what we wanted to test. We'll still test
it, but I have confidence now that this is likely all that needs to be
done.

I also want to test, just to be sure, that LookOut can send the invite
and populate the calendar, even when the resource mailbox does NOT
have the auto-accept properties set.

Thanx Joe for the follow up!

Peter