Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector

On Monday, 11 September, Jules Colding (colding omesc com) wrote:

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 08:40 -0500, Peter Van Lone wrote:
Is the ability to properly schedule resources on the feature road map?

It is on mine. It is actually fairly close to the top. What are your
deadline here?

I would dearly love this capability as well; as it stands I need to reboot
to Windows on order to schedule a meeting!

However, someone else here mentioned it wasn't possible to do this through
OWA either; is that true?  If so I don't see how Connector could do it :-/.