Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector
- From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl gmail com>
- To: "Evolution List" <evolution-list gnome org>
- Cc: Rick DiVita <rick divita gmail com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:43:29 -0500
On 9/11/06, Joe Polcari <Joe savaje com> wrote:
Auto accept for Resources on Exchange works in Evo and OWA.
At least it does in Evo 2.6.3.
Joe, would that be after explicitly setting the auto-accept properties
on the resource mail box? Or, are you saying that "it just works" like
in OutLook and you don't need to explicity set the auto-accept
If the first is true, then the fix is simple. If the second is true,
then very cool ... I think the customer has tested/used 2.6.0 and that
is the same version I have tried, the fix is just an upgrade to 2.6.3
] [Thread Prev