Re: [Evolution] new mail notify applet? Where?

Yeah, I tried to do that yesterday. I downloaded and installed the src
for evo. I can see that the evolution source was installed
under /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES. Unfortunately, the mail-notification
install still says it can't find it when I do:
./configure --with-evolution-source-dir=/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES

You probably need to specify a level deeper in the directory structure.
To ultimate way of knowing what goes wrong is reading config.log -- it
will contain an error that it can't find a particular file. This should
enable you to fix it.

guessing I need to apply these patches to the evo source? I'll google on
how to apply these patches.

evo-addressbook-print-with-pango-2.patch
evo-calendar-print-with-pango-4.patch
evolution-1.4.4-ldap-x86_64-hack.patch
evolution-2.2.2-commit-enter-on-calendar.patch
evolution-2.2.2-fix-conduit-dir.patch
evolution-2.2.2-fix-new-mail-notify.patch
evolution-2.2.2-no-gnome-common.patch
evolution-format-string-SA05-001.patch

If that's not the plugin issue please let me know.

Thanks,
James