Re: [Evolution] Import from csv

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 23:55 +0100, guenther wrote:

Note: The composer only shows contacts for auto-completion, if they
actually happen to have an email address set. Please check your imported
contacts -- do they have an email address set, if you open 'em in the
contact editor?

Ow, completely btw, some time ago I had this stupid idea of running
development versions of Fedora which also included an evolution 2.4
version (iirc). The particular version I installed completely messed up
all of my evolution data, but I managed to reconstruct most of it. For
that I also had to make some "adjustments" to the evolution gconf keys.
Somewhere in the process I lost the ability to connect to LDAP address
books. Can someone tell me what key I need to insert to make it work
again?