Re: [Evolution] Import from csv

Le mardi 03 janvier 2006 à 07:19 -0500, James Pifer a écrit :
Hi. I've tried using LDAP in the past but unless something new has
happened, there seems to be a max number of entries evolution can
handle. Our company has several thousand contacts and I'm not able to
search for addresses past a certain number.

So I have a csv file that contains full name and email addresses from
our company address book. Is there any way to import these as contacts
into Evolution? So far I have not figured out a way.
We've had the same problem before, and we solved it this way:
http://glasnost.beeznest.org/articles/127

Please notice the "see also" at the beginning of the article, you'd
probably find it better now.
Also, I'm using Debian Sarge, and this Perl script is available in the
following directory on my system: /usr/lib/evolution/2.0

Hope it helps.

Any assistance is appreciated.

James