[Evolution] Import from csv

Hi. I've tried using LDAP in the past but unless something new has
happened, there seems to be a max number of entries evolution can
handle. Our company has several thousand contacts and I'm not able to
search for addresses past a certain number.

So I have a csv file that contains full name and email addresses from
our company address book. Is there any way to import these as contacts
into Evolution? So far I have not figured out a way.

Any assistance is appreciated.

James