Re: [Evolution] Import from csv

We've had the same problem before, and we solved it this way:
http://glasnost.beeznest.org/articles/127

Please notice the "see also" at the beginning of the article, you'd
probably find it better now.
Also, I'm using Debian Sarge, and this Perl script is available in the
following directory on my system: /usr/lib/evolution/2.0

I was able to import all the addresses from my CSV file to a new contact
list. So now I have a new contact list with almost 3000 entries of names
and email addresses. I went into preferences and checked this contact
list to be used in autocompletion, but it's not working.

Is it just too many contacts for Evolution to handle? Is that why LDAP
is maxed at 1000?

Thanks,
James