Re: [Evolution] smtp server config

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:27:03 +0100, guenther wrote:

It does. :)  Used something like that myself, years ago.

Authenticating to the SMTP server is the best way, though. Lynda, you
still did not mention why you need to consistently change SMTP servers.

True :)

The point is that both of my smtp server only accept request from their
subnet... even the one which require authentication

The solution should be to have a dropdown menu for smtp as for identity
with a default associate with each ID... maybe should I suggest this...

Lynda