[Evolution] smtp server config

Hi everyone!

I use evolution on my laptop (Ubuntu breezy) and I want to send email from
my work and also from home. The point is that I cannot use the same smtp
server at the two places. I have several email account configured, and I
send mails from all account in the two place (work and home).

Now I need to change manually the smtp server almost each time I want to
send an email... it's a little bit annoying... Is there a way to configure
several smtp server for all accounts at the same time (the smtp server
should depend on your Internet config not on your email identity)?

Thanks

Lynda