Re: [Evolution] smtp server config

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 20:41 +0800, Lynda Metref wrote:
Which version of Evolution is that?
2.4.1

This is the key.  The "pick one" means that in your Compose window,
the From line is actually a drop-down list, if you have multiple
mail accounts defined.

So I need to have a huge number of ID... my number of e-mail address
multiplied by my number of smtp server... At present time I have 6 email
address so I shall have at least 12 identities... Not that usable... But
if no other solution...

Well, Guenther had an idea for a fake smtp alias.  That might
work.

Thanks for your answers

Well, edge cases (like you) are always going to have "issues".

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Why jobs are being out-sourced to 2nd & 3rd world nations: Unions
and Liberalism.
Unions for a general raising of wages, and Liberalism for the
creation of The Nanny State, which creates a *relatively* high
minimum wage, and *lots* of well meaning regulations that drive
up employment costs.
Lastly, Unions, Liberalism and it's offspring "the Me Generation"
have destroyed the educational system, at the same time that 2nd
& 3rd world nations are pumping out millions of highly educated
people who can live like princes on a fraction of US or Western
European wages.