Re: [Evolution] Printing calendar appointments for a certain month

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 19:50 -0500, David Ronis wrote:
On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 08:11 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
Hi,

I've had the same problem as you!

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 02:09 +0100, Douglas Silas wrote:
[snip]
However, I do have a small printing problem. I want to print a certain calendar
for the month of November 2005 to a PDF file. I deselect all calendars
except the one I want to print. I see that "31 Oct - 11 Dec 2005" is
written in Evolution's top left,
[snip]
The workaround is simple.  Select any day in November (doesn't matter if
you get the "day" view); then select file -> print.  Now you will notice
that you can choose to print the whole of November.

Note: You have to select a day in November.  You can't select an event
in November, or the day won't necessarily be selected!

I've tried Iain's fix, as well as the more naive approach.  Iain's
works, sort of.  It's true that I get the entire calendar for November;
however, only the appointments scheduled for the day in question appear.

hmm, worksforme, that is I select a single day, print the month, and all
events for that month appear.

  I'm
running evolution 2.4.1 on a slackware-current/freerock-gnome
distribution.

I'm using 2.4.1 on gentoo.  Don't know what's going on with yours :)

--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>