[Evolution] Re: [Evolution] Any suggested workarounds for yet one more interface quirk?
- From: "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve>
- To: Evolution List <carlos gonzalez shaw ca>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution] Any suggested workarounds for yet one more interface quirk?
- Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 12:07:17 -0400
On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 23:56 -0700, Evolution List wrote:
Hmmm...very interesting. XML files eh? I'll have to look into that.
Take a look at:
Very interesting indeed. I will definitely play around with that some.
Assuming I won't need to recompile Evolution all over again mind you :).
Seeing that it's XML I don't think I will have to. Evolution probably
reads them on the fly.
You need to restart Evo ("evolution --force-shutdown").
Note that you need to change the files all over again every time you
install a new version of Evo, and on a multi-user system all users will
get the same settings, i.e. these files are per-system and not per-user.
By the way, I have seen the list archives before but I was wondering, is
there a way to search them? I suppose I could always do a Google search
on them but I wonder if there is a closer to home way of searching
(One of those things it's hard to discover unless you already know
] [Thread Prev