Re: [Evolution] Any suggested workarounds for yet one more interface quirk?

Hi Jeff,

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 23:36 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
use Space and Backspace like every other mail client

Wow!  That's exactly what I needed!!  Thanks Jeff!!  I suppose using
Space and Backspace might be some kind of email keyboard standard but
it's news to me.  I never would have thought of using keys that I
normally associate with inserting a space or deleting a space backwards
in word processing software :) to scroll up and down in a message.

I had previously tried all kinds of keys and combos that made more
logical sense to me like Ctrl-Pgup, Ctrl-Pgdn, Alt+<uparrow>,  Alt
+<downarrow>, Shift+<uparrow>, etc..  And there it was right under my
nose.  Literally :).

Much appreciated!!  You have saved me one heck of a lot of aggravation
Jeff.

Carlos