Re: [Evolution] Any suggested workarounds for yet one more interface quirk?

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 22:29 -0700, Evolution List wrote:
Hi Patrick,

What Evo needs, as I've said in the past, is an easy way to remap keys.

You can say that again!!

I use a dead-key configuration on a US keyboard, so I can type stuff
like | or [ easily and also get to accents (áéíúó) and Spanish
characters (¿¡ñ), but in Evo I'm screwed when I want the shortcut for
preview Pane (Ctrl-`). You can remap a lot of this stuff by editing the
XML files, but it's far from obvious to the naive user.

Hmmm...very interesting.  XML files eh?  I'll have to look into that.

Take a look at:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2005-January/041375.html

Boy am I learning a lot from this list or what?

That's the idea :-)

poc