Re: [Evolution] Any suggested workarounds for yet one more interface quirk?

Hi Patrick,

What Evo needs, as I've said in the past, is an easy way to remap keys.

You can say that again!!

I use a dead-key configuration on a US keyboard, so I can type stuff
like | or [ easily and also get to accents (áéíúó) and Spanish
characters (¿¡ñ), but in Evo I'm screwed when I want the shortcut for
preview Pane (Ctrl-`). You can remap a lot of this stuff by editing the
XML files, but it's far from obvious to the naive user.

Hmmm...very interesting.  XML files eh?  I'll have to look into that.

Boy am I learning a lot from this list or what?

Carlos