Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.0 + MailDir format

Hi Ow,

Here's what I did..

mkdir -p ~/.maildir
cd ~/.maildir && for i in cur tmp new; do mkdir -p $i; done

Create the account in Evo. Maildir format directories

Enable the account.

That's where I missed what you did.  I had previously thought that to
enable the account one had to just simply create it.  I see what you did
now and sure enough when I checkmark that little, itty, bitty, quirky
check box :) the directory shows up.  When I uncheck it the folder goes
away.

Is this like an undocumented feature or something?  I mean I have seen
nothing on this anywhere in the documentation.  Does anyone know where
this is documented?

It's just downright weird.  I mean there is no way a typical user would
ever figure this out.  Short of being on this list and asking a lot of
questions I suppose :).  What an unintuitive and quirky way to set this
up.

Thanks.

Carlos