[Evolution] Evo 2.0x & GPG

Hi All,

        I know.. I know.. I just switched from 1.4.x of Evo and I have lots of
questions which I hope ppl here can answer.

On GPG, currently the only way of managing GPG keys under LInux is to
use either third party GUI tools or to use the CLI. Currently, I use
gpa. On the Other hand, Mozilla Thunderbird, which uses Enigmail for
GPG, has a feature in that it can manage the GPG keys itself. I
especially liked the fact that one can define "per recipient" rules.

eg: I should always automatically send GPG encrypted emails to "user A"
or "User G" and not any others. Sort of like the "User do not like HTML
emails" option under the "contact" folder.

Is there such a thing in Evo and if not, will there ever be. Is there a
road map? somewhere?

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz