Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!)

ons, 31.03.2004 kl. 12.16 skrev guenther:

[...]

The thing is, Mozilla is using pure Bayes (AFAIK) and Evo is using
SpamAssassin of unknown (to me) heritage (uses Bayes, but SA has a lot
more besides). My present version is 2.63 and I can do one heck of a lot
to make it work better for my site than Evo can.

Well, why didn't you check the version then? The current dependency
actually is >= 2.63.

How am I supposed to check it when I don't have it? What do you mean by
a "dependency"? How will it get updated? What can the user do to update
info normally kept in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf for proper SA
installations?

[...]

All in all, I'm not looking forward to moving to 1.5.

Have you seen it all, yet?

Nope. I haven't seen one tiny bit of it ;)

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl