Re: [Evolution] move from mozilla to evolution problems

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 13:53, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

Actually, what I was out after, was whether your directory hierarchy is
that of Maildir. I.e. top INBOX, hierarchy subdirectories with a dot in
front of each subdir name, like ".Trash". So that the hierarchy is
"INBOX.Trash".

No. We don't use Maildir. There's no point with Cyrus; in fact I
don't know if it's even possible (on the server of course). As I
think I mentioned, the default for Cyrus is essentially the same
hierarchical form as Maildir, but our installation uses the alternate form.

poc