Re: [Evolution] help with IMAP

I got IMAP to work with Evolution by specifying "mail/" as the namespace
(thanks to David Woodhouse for this).  But I still can't figure out how
to get spamassassin to work with Evolution.  (This is a separate issue
but it may be related to how the mail is fetched.)  I'm willing to use
offlineimap to fetch my mail, especially if I can get spamassassin into
the flow.  Do you have any experience with spamassassin?

Jack V.