Re: [Evolution] Cannot Syncronize Handspring Visor Deluxe and Evolution 1.2.2 (SuSE 8.2)
- From: Martin Skjöldebrand <martin skjoldebrand org>
- To: Alex Ramos <alexjramos yahoo com>
- Cc: "evolution ximian com" <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Cannot Syncronize Handspring Visor Deluxe and Evolution 1.2.2 (SuSE 8.2)
- Date: 10 Jun 2003 05:51:38 +0200
tis 2003-06-03 klockan 20.49 skrev Alex Ramos:
I am having the same difficulty with the exact same symptoms. I
purchased a serial cable and the synchronization works fine. I would
love to figure out why the USB won't work.
Incidentally, I am running RedHat 9 with Evo 1.3.92 and gnome-pilot
2.0.9 from the Evolution Beta Channel.
I've had all problems imaginable with syncing my Visor Deluxe USB.
Upgraded to 1.3.92 on RH 8 - and now it works beautifully.
There is an Handspring USB - howto out there somewhere. Have you read
it? Should be findable through google.
] [Thread Prev