Re: [Evolution] Cannot Syncronize Handspring Visor Deluxe and Evolution 1.2.2 (SuSE 8.2)

tis 2003-06-03 klockan 20.49 skrev Alex Ramos:
I am having the same difficulty with the exact same symptoms.  I
purchased a serial cable and the synchronization works fine.  I would
love to figure out why the USB won't work.

Incidentally, I am running RedHat 9 with Evo 1.3.92 and gnome-pilot
2.0.9 from the Evolution Beta Channel.

I've had all problems imaginable with syncing my Visor Deluxe USB.
Upgraded to 1.3.92 on RH 8 - and now it works beautifully.
There is an Handspring USB - howto out there somewhere. Have you read
it? Should be findable through google.
--
Martin Skjoldebrand
http://www.skjoldebrand.org