[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Emergency: why "evolution-addressbook-export" is not in the evolution 1.4 (pre-) release?
- From: Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Gilbert Fang <gilbert fang sun com>, Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, "addrdev-evo-so sun com" <addrdev-evo-so sun com>, "evolution-hackers lists ximian com" <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>, "evolution lists ximian com" <evolution lists ximian com>, dobey ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Emergency: why "evolution-addressbook-export" is not in the evolution 1.4 (pre-) release?
- Date: 07 Jun 2003 07:36:57 -0400
On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 01:08, Michael Meeks wrote:
Rodney is responsible for packaging evolution; I imagine our package
description just needs to add this binary;
On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 04:47, Gilbert Fang wrote:
But unfortunately, I could not find the "evolution-addressbook-export"
in the released rpm package -- evolution-1.3.92-0.ximian.6.3.i386.rpm
for redhat 9 and evolution-1.3.92-0.ximian.5.3.i386.rpm for redhat 8.
If we can't get this in for 1.4.0 it'll be there for 1.4.1 or a more
minor revision I guess - but it'd be ideal to get it in 1.4.0.
It will be fixed in our 1.4.0 packages.
] [Thread Prev