Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

Has there been a flame-war? I must have missed it.

Engineers are perfectly sane not to subscribe to the users' list, as far
as I'm concerned. Engineers shouldn't have to deal with users or
customers -- both sets of people are almost universally clueless.

We keep management to deal with users and customers for us, to translate
userspeak into something vaguely coherent, and translate the resulting
torrents of abuse into a polite reply. What _else_ are managers good
for? :)

--
dwmw2