Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 06:21, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Please stop Ccing me. I do not wish to be a part of this discussion any
longer. I have unsubscribed from the list for this very reason.

Why have the list at all then? Why did you ever participate?

Frankly, this attitude is remarkably pervasive and consistent as others
have noted and not just on this issue (anyone remember the inline pgp
discussions?). I could never recommend this mail client to corporates.
In fact, I will stop using it myself now.

jdl