Re: Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 17:03, Dan Hensley wrote:
On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 13:52, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
Oh. I used to use Mozilla (actually Netscape) for news reading, now I
like Pan. On Gnome 1.4. How could Evo improve on Pan? If it were to try?
Apart from including the spelling checker, that is.

I sure wish it could do auto word wrapping like the gtkhtml widget
does.

Amen!  That's gotta be one of the things I like most about evo (that it
uses the gtkhtml widget).  It gets all kinds of other stuff for free
with that as well (like spell checking, being able to edit lists & stuff
while still sticking with plain text, URL handling, etc...).  Very cool.

The other (simple) thing I'd like Pan to have is the ability to forward
a posting via email as a MIME attachment (rather than quoting the post
like Pan does now).

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>