Re: [Evolution] Reply to all should include myself

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 10:23, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Have you never used any other mail client? Every mail client strips your
address when doing a Reply-to-All.
Except, as I said, Eudora, has an option (I just checked). To quote it:

When replying to all:
        [ ] Include yourself
        [ ] Put original To: recipients in CC: field

So yes, all other mail clients might all strip it by default (although
according to Janus Christensen, Outlook doesn't; I don't have Outlook
anyplace handy to verify), but that doesn't rule out the option. By that
logic, Evo shouldn't do vfolders, since no other mail client does, etc.

If there's really this much pushback that nobody at Ximian wants to
write it, I can see what I can do about writing a patch, but it's been a
LONG time since I've compiled evolution, and I haven't ever actually
poked through the code. I'd much rather if someone who's familiar and
comfortable with the source would do it instead.