Re: [Evolution] Reply to all should include myself

Have you never used any other mail client? Every mail client strips your
address when doing a Reply-to-All.

Jeff

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 11:24, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
I have to agree with David here.  Having to set up a VFolder or mailing
list to have a simple conversation is ridiculous.  This has confused the
hell out of me a couple of times because I didn't get my reply in the
thread.  Take an example such as 10 people (including myself) are having
a thread going back and forth about plans for Friday night.  I send in a
reply just before I head to lunch and am gone for an hour or so.  If I
don't get a copy of my own message, and the next message says something
along the lines of "Hey, I don't think that time will work for me" and
they didn't include my message in their reply (and I forget if I said 6
or 7), now I have to go switch folder to my Sent folder, see what I
said, go back to my INBOX and reply to the message.  For me, this is
unreasonable.  I think that we should at least be able to configure
whether or not we get a copy on a reply to all.  It can't be THAT hard
to change code from:

if (my address) { skip; }

if (my address and i don't want to reply to myself) { skip }

Skadz