Re: [Evolution] Reply to all should include myself

I have to disagree (which I did when I filed a bug about this & it got
closed with the same response):

If I'm on the recipient list of a message, and hit reply to all, I want
my address kept in the cc list.

If I'm sending a quick note my girlfriend saying "I'm heading home now",
I don't want to cc myself.

So it doesn't seem unreasonable to want 'reply to all' to actually reply
to everyone who was a recipient of the message.

Saying I want to auto-cc myself on _everything_ I ever send is a bit
overkill (though some people probably do need it); I've already got all
those messages in my Sent mailbox. It's just that on some things, where
I hit reply to all, I really want my response in my inbox as well. For
instance, if I'm having a discussion with 2 other people, I want to be
able to have that thread there, in its full threaded-view glory, with my
myself on everything I send, but then I'd be spending a whole bunch of
time deleting the other hundred messages a day that I _don't_ care about
seeing in my inbox.

It seems like maybe a per-account option (which Eudora has IIRC) would
be a reasonable feature; 'Include Myself when Replying To All'

--
David Hoover